Welcome!Thanks for visiting my Web page. I'm an online media and product guy by day, parent by night, and outdoor aficionado by weekend. I live in the Boulder, Colorado area.
I'm an online product manager who specializes in social media, which is the idea that average people can and should be active participants in the media they consume. I have 14 years of experience in this area at The Washington Post, Knight Ridder Tribune, America Online and The Bakersfield Californian.
As of June of 2008, I'm managing The Bakersfield Californian's Printcasting initiative, a two-year, $837,000 Knight News Challenge project that is generously funded by the John S. and James L Knight Foundation and The Bakersfield Californian.
Latest Blog Posts
- Toyota’s Highlander Hybrid Battery #FAIL
- Nonny de la Peña’s Immersive Journalism
- My Latest Site: Journovation Journal
- My first Newhouse Course: “Creating the Next Next Startup”
- It’s Time to Teach Innovation
- Competition vs. Innovation
- More Blog Posts
- Subscribe to me | (What does that mean?)